Great pub food in Chislehurst
If you’re in search of great food, head along to the Crown Inn. Our chefs have created a delicious menu, using seasonal, locally sourced produce. A selection of bar snacks and pub classics are available, or choose from one of the Chef’s Own á la carte specials. And on Sundays, sample our popular roast.
To complement your meal, the pub serves distinctive Kentish ales in peak condition, along with a selection of local and international lagers and an extensive list of carefully sourced wines from family-owned vineyards.
- Pan Fried Fillet of Sea Bream with courgette and carrot 'spaghetti' and a roasted pepper & sherry vinegar gazpacho dressing
- Homemade Goats Cheese & Chive Gnocchi with broccoli, asparagus, cream, rocket and parmesan.
- Crispy Roasted Pork Belly roasted apples, aubergine mashed potato and cherry tomatoes
- Rosemary, Balsamic & Chilli Glazed Lamb Cutlets with sweet potato & butternut mash, seasonal greens and chantenay carrots
- Grilled Spitfire Ale Sausages with bubble & squeak and a rich onion gravy
- Tradtional Cod & Chips hand battered in our own Shepherd Neame ale batter with chips & creamed peas